BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The weather listserv for hotheads....
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:58:04 -0400
Great topics to cheer me up this morning....

Bill:  I wonder if anyone knows if the information on balloon-framing is
in any published reference book on the history of building technology.
I'm sure I can't find the vintage LIFE magazine you referenced.

Ralph:  I missed your show, so I hope it is taped and distributed.  I'm
sure I won't agree with anything you said, but at least I would be able
to put the face to the schtick.

And, finally, a new movie to recommend:  Sunshine State, a humorous,
politically correct interpretation of the issues of anti-sprawl
development in, where else but, the Sunshine State.  One comment made
during a public forum for citizen input was that when the
preservationists support the community, the environmentalists can't be
far behind.  Almost as long as The Fast Runner, at least the actors do
not all look alike.

Ilene R. Tyler