BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:19:26 -0400
Sorry to harp on fees but I don't want Ruth to be mislead. A professional
will cost more than "a couple hundred dollars...to get a quick (one to
several days) decent snapshot of the building's
current status..." I think you should assume a minimum of $1000 per day and
many of us cost 2X's that.

Eric