BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Sasser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:53:51 -0400
I was trained to "induce a biologic patina" by the application of cow manure
soaked in a barrel of water for about ten days, with the liquid reserved and
sprayed on the wall surface.  It was not a terribly popular process,
particularly in respect of assembling the raw materials, but it worked great . .
. and bullshit is definitely cheaper than potatoes.

Lisa

>I usually suggest rubbing raw potatoes on masonry in order to induce a
>biologic patina that turns black within a few months. Can't say how well >it
works as I'm still waiting on a customer to hire us to rub potatoes on >their
walls. My GRAND IDEA is to make potatoe juice and use a modified >Hudson sprayer
for application.