BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:13:35 -0500
Hello all,

Various travel schedules have been verified/juggled/tweaked, and it looks
as though the only workable date for a Pignic is Friday, August 8th, rain
or shine, (or since it's at my place, it could snow, who knows).

Please let me know if you intend to attend, even if you're not sure. I'll
post directions to the house in a day or two.

We propose to begin piggin anytime after 6 PM, and continue piggin until 9
PM thereabouts, but probably later, and you are certainly welcome to arrive
sooner. Bring all the Mr's and Ms's and the kids, too. Basic vittles will
be furnished, with carry-ins and BYOB's welcome, and more details will be
forthcoming on that score.

deb