BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Witold KArwowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:23:02 -0400
10 seconds of the real burned flesh of the person I could theorthically know
lives me with the more nightmare than five hours of ketchup covered actor
pretending to be someone who lived 2000 years ago. Maybe I am catholic not
good enough to be sick looking at the Passion (or maybe year by year
training prepared me for that) - there is no chance that Romans will torture
me to death at this time but it is pretty good chance of my body dangling
from the bridge if I was stupid or greedy  enough to sign for contracting
duty in Iraq (this thought crossed my mind some time ago). So  Ken in my
opinion it is not for how long but how real it is that your body might be
involved . I am not browsing Aljazzera - I do not feel like I can have any
business in that.

Witold