BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 23:19:12 -0100
Hammarberg, Eric wrote:

>I agree with ya Mike. Furthermore, most of our work needs submittals anyway, 'specially da multi-sand jobs so the 5-10 day plan-a-head should not be a problem.

Eric,

That is not fair. If you only do quality jobs then you are missing out
on all of the opportunities for the guys that are not literate enough to
understand that with a 2-part epoxy there is a reason one bucket says A
and one bucket says B. There was that big job down near the Tweed
Courthouse a few years back that was triggered when a granite dentil
held by bucket B at something like floor 59 fell on the sidewalk. As I
remember the word was that 6 guys erecting the scaffold died on that
project by walking off unrailed ends.

][<en