BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:12:24 -0800
Cuyler,  I don't want folks to get the impression I'm slaving over the
sickbed 24/7, far from it.  Dad is quite well and appears to enjoy life
within the confines of our considerable neighborhood.  He does have
considerable short term memory loss which I presume will not get better
with time but is able to be out and about every day.  He has always lived
in this same house which is most likely why he doesn't get lost or want to
go home.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT