BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NC I'm a tourist. Dan
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 10:47:26 -0500
Sparky and Alley send their empathies to D-Dog and Dixie.  The two of
them insisted that something was going on in front of the house last
night long after the fireworks had finally stopped.

This surprises you that an architect would pay no particular attention
to the shingles that are on location and instead draw something
"special"?  (You've been hanging out with APT type Architects too long.
  Real architects respond to the vision thing.)

My daughter has agreed to do some work for/with me.  I'm hoping to
overcome my reputation here at home for being a tyrant and a
perfectionist.  I'm going to start her off with an all expense paid
trip to Mall of the Migraine to sit in on the Apple Store's weekly
presentation of iPhoto.

You went big time right from the start, with an orfice and everything.
It makes you look like a big success.  Obviously you are going to be
somebody's client, so they might as well get to you early.  Now I'm in
no position to give advice, but I've been happy with the results when
I've been real straight with folks like that.  I think the mill work
guy is gonna give me that fine box of wood samples, even though I
didn't want to do the box lunch and seminar.

Working on the fourth...hey!  I took the early morning off for yard
work...6 to 9am and then I took the evening off too.  You've got to
lighten up!  Actually, the complaints are accurate, I do work seven
days a week, but not all of the work is work and most things are being
done for the first time and its very inefficient.  But it will get
better.

Hey, I got to get to work.

-jc