BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 21:46:02 -0100
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> God do I have to spell it out for you?

Well, bro, sorry, I am having trouble reading the lines.

On Memorial Day wanting to relax I blew a 4" x 6" hole in the side of
the engine block on my 73 Spitfire... my friends drive Escalada, not me.
I'm more like in Twybil's class. tho still in planning stages everyone
is invited to the rebuild party in Port Jervis in June on a weekend that
wants to come play.

All those saw cuts is special, enjoy them like bouncing popcorn at the
bottom of the escalator.

Have you ever noticed terra cotta above the 1st floor meant to look like
limestone in a particular angle of light looks wavy on the surface? Dead
give away.

][<