BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in bed I'm a tourist.
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:11:00 -0500
My approach to critters is generally to understand what annoys them and
introduce it into the environment that you wish them to vacate.  One of
our cats, naturally the black and white one served the purpose
once...he'll never do that again.  So, I recommend against introducing
a predator.  Even if you have no affection for the predator, the scene
of the predation would have an unpleasant aroma long into the future.

I'm a big fan of used Kitty litter to annoy critters, particularly ones
who live in holes.  But this too might not work well under the porch.

These guys recommend trapping and relocating.

http://ipcm.wisc.edu/programs/school/section_4/skunks.htm

I was glad to find this web site.  I've relied on Purdue for years for
this kind of information, its good to find a source a little closer to
home.

Thanks!

-jc