BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:40:09 -0400
Look... the hedgehogs died... there is no more plans for the hedgehog
yogurt company... I would rather eat fried sea anemone!

So... who gets this next one?

We are driving down Northern Parkway, having just left a horse stable
where we met with Mr. Hicks, and Kathy says to me, " Do you think that
locusts as insects were named after the trees, or the trees after the
insects?" I look over to the side of the road and see a black locust.
Last night I passed out on the couch watching some really terrible movie
about mummies and there were plagues of locusts, and commercials that
seemed longer than the movie. For some reason I like to watch television
while sleeping, and Jim told me earlier that he likes to sleep while
watching court TV. My reply to Kathy, "Neither." This sets her back a
pace... earlier on NPR Kinky Friedman had been talking about how he felt
that Emily Dickinson & Charles Bukowski had a lot in common and it is
too bad they never met each other. We move down the road. I'm reminded
we need to go grocery shopping. My mind is on Saturday recreation to
visit the town dump. I tell Kathy, "We can look it up in an entymology
dictionary."

][<en