BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 22:33:03 -0500
John,

I've known the term, "positive drainage", as in make the water flow away
from the building.  I assume "negative drainage" would mean to make the
water flow toward the building...or do describe that situation.
"Waterproofing"?  Got me.  That's something people who deal in new
buildings believe in.  Sort of like "maintenance free".

-jc