BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 21:13:52 EDT
Just a note of thanks for those who answered my anchor requests  and to those
who enjoy my postscripts;I often wonder if Bullmanika is the place for such
things?

 as most of you can tell they never make the diction button or the spell
check;and i appologize for that;

I want to blame it on this old lap top Ive got secreted away in the shanty;
it sparks and arcs when I turn it on an off;its usually a late night thing
and the crew thinks Im keeping a woman in the shanty; an so be it...but the
plains winds are starting to blow at night;  Winter is coming...    an it
ain,t the soft zephyrs of summer;
 Ive got construction paper in all the holes of this tar paper shack with an
oil lamp overhead swinging on its gimble in a draft ;Im seated on  2x4
furniture ;comforted with packing blankets ; and a paint bespeckled radio
with a coat hanger for an antenna; that scrathes out polkas and huskers
football games.

Its kinda like my old sail boat in here; Ive decorated with xeroxes of the
old capital drawings; the french have a pin up girl on a moto guzzi; and Im
surrounded with rigging and knuckle clamps and somewhere in all this mess  is
the ships rum ration;
... all I need is my dogs Thelma and Louise to git the rabbits who like to
chew the glue in the press board Iv'e got for a door.  Winter truly  is
coming; the mornings are just above 33deg (6am)  and late afternoon the men
are already in their winter gear complete with hoods on;  and we got flurries
t'night but i know i have to be quick or I'll get the  humor czar breathing
down my neck;and be banished to writing the menue review for the next pin
head picnic..so thanks .and thanks again....and if its ok I'll pass on class
poet.....well lights out.. Miochael