BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:59:19 -0800
Ken,  Sounds like a busy day.  Can't you just buy 3 bricks if that's all
you need?  You city folk sure do weird things, paying for stuff you don't
buy.

You sure wouldn't catch me up the side of a building like Spiderman, or
whoever he was that clim up buildings like that.

I got Merrill XM radio for Christmas, sure hope he can figure out how to
use it.  I'm sick of the local radio stations he can get on his radio.  I
want some of the old stuff.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT