BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The parapyschology listserv ....
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:01:15 -0700
I have done some simple repairs of plain old gravestones here in our rural
cemeteries but I'd certainly not tackle any big stuff on ornate fancy city
monuments.  I'm keeping the names you posted as I am really interested in
knowing more about gravestone repair.  Thanks,  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT