BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:09:52 -0700
10-4 all around... let me know as well.
David & I have volunteered our services as well.
Deb Bledsoe & her crew may already be on the road.
Good to hear from PY... reading his latest article in Stonexus I was
praying it was not a presentment of doom!

][<en