BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 20:54:44 -0500
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> In a message dated 11/25/00 9:33:58 AM Central Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> << there IS a difference, and I'm here to tell you, if you're not clear on
>  this point, you need to check out the Survival Files at >>
>
> Deb--
>
> Survival Files?  Are you talking paper or bastard? And do the black
> helicopters come in Tupperware?  Or is it Rubbermaid?  And did the Marquis De
> Sade know about Rubbermaid (no, I haven't seen the movie)? Or invent it?
>
> Ralph (waiting by the mail box).

actually ralph, they're COMPUTER files  ;)
didn't you look at the website?
oh I forgot, you can't beat your ten year old at chess.... so you probably
don't know what a website is   ;)
but, can you program a VCR??

sorry, couldn't resist   ;)
all in good fun, right?
and right now, it's looking like the black helicopters are going to
come in ballot boxes, but I don't know who makes those   ;)

and since I'm still using yahoo, there's no telling when this message will
show up... I'm sending it saturday night  (what's that you say?  I should
get a life?)
so I hope you didn't, like, get tired of hanging around the mail box if it's
tuesday or wednesday before this shows up    ;)

deb   "cyber addict with no money for a _real_  ISP..."