BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 22:21:34 -0500
 I consider that though we are
> > geographically distributed in the same world at the same time, that in
> some
> > areas a Vortex (Bruce Marcus should know where this concept comes from)

 Bruce Marcus is just now resurfacing, having been sucked for three days
into the vortex of Microsoft, which makes the greatest sucking sound that
the world has ever heard. Made the mistake of agreeing to host chats on the
MSN Antiques Forum, which required that I upgrade to IE4 and its mail
program, Outlook Express. Spent the first day trying to get my computer to
recover from the installation, and the last two trying to get the mail
program to function. I've now isolated it so that it will only eat up mail
arriving from MSN forum denizens and have re-installed my old program to
deal with the real world. Plan to now try to catch up on the list.

Anyway, the only vortex I ever was comfortable getting sucked into was
Wyndham Lewis'!

Bruce