BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 16:40:17 -0400
Jayne,
Great name.  Granite, I say, don't be shy, blast away with a power washer.
Now let's here from the conservators.
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Pager:  860-340-2174