BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 16:43:11 -0400
Happens all the time. But, these days there is so much work we just laugh
and say: "Oh, that reminds me we've just adjusted our rates. The fee for
this project is now three times as large. Check please." Of course, this
economic boom won't last forever. And, I'll be back to writing
magazines...maybe.