BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Mascaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"the past weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living" --Marx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 22:52:28 -0400
Re your timber building skills:  Would you be interested in  making three
1½-story hammer-beam trusses to be assembled as part of an addition in
Phila?

The architect/owner has given me his drawings of a truss made of 8x8's
patterned after a similar one used on a 15th century church.  I am looking
for someone to pre-build, mark, disassemble & ship them here for my
assembly.

Sounds like a nice 2-acre site, allright.  Wish I were there.

Regards

JOHN MASCARO
MASCARO CONSTRUCTION
7600 GERMANTOWN AVE