BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:44:16 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/99 2:06:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> where we all get together to =
>  work on a project and learn from each other about how to solve the =
>  problems in a hands-on way.

David,

I hope that BP encourages those of us who have opportunities to work together
to do just as you propose, and that where there are not the opportunities
that through our developing of relationships that we all seek to find the
opportunities to work together. This is the adventure. It is good to meet
each other as occasion allows, but I think it is so much more incredible when
we get to work together. It goes a bit further than doing lunch.

][<en