BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:32:24 -0700
Hi Mike,  Thanks, I never had occasion to call them anything till I
had to write about them.  I don't have a problem removing them, they
have to be removed to remove the window and I remove the window sash
to paint.  I am a fussy old fart and like to paint the WHOLE SASH,
not just the part that shows and I don't like to open the window and
see where where paint has dripped down on the bottom of the upper
sash, which is only seen when the lower sash is up.

I just think my parting strips have gotten thin over the years as the
windows rattle back and forth.  Now why do the wiggle from side to
side, and can I get fatter parting strips?  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT