BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The parapyschology listserv ....
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 09:30:19 -0700
Well, now you're talking about a place I have at least been, twice.  I
really enjoyed Greenfield Village.  The first time I went I was 10, the
last time I went was in the '60s and there were some kind of riots going on
in Detroit.  We had a motel room somewhere near Greenfield Village, went
out to eat supper, got lost getting back and ended up in an area where we
appeared to be the only white people for miles around and it was getting
dark.  It didn't bother me until we stopped at a gas station to ask
directions and the attendant told us how to get back and said to put the
top up on the convertible and not to stop the car no matter what.  Another
reason I don't care for cities.  We just have war protesters in front of
the post office and anti-nuke folks in front of the nuke plant.  They are
just weird, not dangerous.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT