BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The parapyschology listserv ....
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 15:51:00 -0700
My Dear Ken,  I think I have found your pet problem--it's the names you
give them!!!!!  Here we name them quite ordinary names and they go on to
live quite ordinary pet lives.  Midnight, our super expensive black Lab
does, however, like to nibble on underwear and socks.  The most outrageous
name I ever gave a pet was a cat named Melvin Sekaywitcz, I guess.  I never
tried to spell it before but pronounced C-K-wits.  I named him after a long
night of whisky drinking with the friends who gave him to me. Ruth, telling
tales from my youth