BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:12:09 -0800
The lovely split cobblestone vision sounds like the mason's version of a
stack-log barn wall.   Always dreamed of building one of those.   There is
an odd logic about the concept.   At first it seems logical but then you
catch yourself thinking.

The split cobblestone vision is like the new faux classical bank in
Kamloops, BC with cast plastic and concrete stone-like detailing all hung
and welded on steel clips

Regarding goats:
""Goats are not very picky about their forage and when they get tired of
chewing away on the house they can climb on top.""

In the 1960s, while living in a rural BC coastal town (being a
back-to-the-lander according to magazine writer Bob Hunter, co-founder of
Green Peace, who had to name such things and who squeezed me into a story to
fit his needs) (watch out for do-good writers!), I had a friend who had a
goat.   They both had little white beards.   In those magical days of
chemical purity, the friend had a supply of Sandoz Laboratories LSD, the
same stuff Leary and the experimental hospitals were using.   He kept his
supply, a little plastic bag with 15 tablets, in a hole in a tree in the
yard.   One day, he came home from work to find the goat sitting up in the
tree.   This was not unusual, because the goat often sat in odd high places.
However the bag was gone from the hole, plastic and all.   The goat was as
normal as ever.   Came down for dinner and simply walked around being a
goat.   What was normal was the question.

cp in bc