BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 23:09:55 -0400
Who is Fibber McGee?

And Harold Stassen is a famous loser. That's not the type of folk in Brian's list. Well, maybe George Wallace. And Jimmy Carter. And Prince Charles. Hmmm.

Never mind.

Who among us would recognize a picture of Ann Pamela Cunningham?

D.