BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 10:50:18 EDT
Yes; we do have a hotel and we will soon have apts. which I will then  have
my own room for the lap top ; but as for now;the shanty will have to do as
our room at the hotel serves as a "club" room complete with darts and a bar;
and the usual trashy mags that accompany saddle tramps; besides didn't
"Theodore" the UNI get his start this way? talking about preservation; I
heard his shack is now at the FBI school; now there would be a road trip for
the kids in the summer....Hey Mom I'm taking you and all the kids to Montana
to see the Uni bomber shack(and theme park?) hey I know a guy who has the
Salem Witch Museum; they expect 52,000 visitors in the month of October alone
he tells me(while he makes out a cheque to the republicans )lets see at $7
bucks to get in; then there is the gift shop.....the sad thing is Salem has
proably the best museum for 19th century sea travel and it only experiences a
trickle off what the witch museum does and the sailing museum has
artifacts...mom and dad were right way back then; T.v is killing us
all...Theodore where are you?......live from the shack  Michael