BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia vs. Julie!! Rosie is gay! Travertine falling! When will it stop??" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:20:05 -0500
Exceptin' they's went and straightened out Route 79 near Caroline Center!
Not so windy no more.  Course, downtown Besemer is a sprawlin' metropolice
uv a bunch more houses than I kin count.

- Panhandle Susie Q