BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:32:44 -0500
John -

This is sounding like a viral infection.  Is your computer sniffling?  Check
out this site for some antibiotics you can try: http://securitytango.com/ -
This is an RIT dude who's a bit of a dweeb, but his hints are quite helpful.

- Pam