BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
What we need, Eric, is your Visa card number!
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 20:10:09 -0800
I guess all this means we farmers ain't too welcome at the National Lime
Exposition huh?  Did Garrison Kellior play that gig too?

Now I got some more questions.  What about Mag lime?  An old man here used
to clean wells with "slaked lime," what is that? What makes "quick lime"
quick?  Ruth