BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

When I'm in bed I'm a tourist.
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:15:02 EDT
Hey ...Ralph  ..
 I just read that Douglas Eillman  brokers sold an apartment for 40 Million
over on Columbus circle      say it ain't so ?
When we did the lady Fairfax apartment  at the old Pierre top floor Ballroom
it sold for 35 million but we put in 15 century Italian fire places  and solid
marble baths with limestone balconys  to view  the park from  .But it was the
entire top floor with balconys ................this guy gets 5,000 sq ft  for
his 40 million .
what am I missing ? did they take down the old Gulf Western Building to do it
perhaps its where the collisiem  was ? Is Swanke Hayden still on the corner?
sign me Rip Van Winkle of the old west side  Pyrate .