BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"John Callan, AIA" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in bed I'm a tourist.
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:40:05 -0500
Ahhh!  Pam!  How lucky of you to have a climber!  The climbing ones are
the best!  Spot was a climber, as a kitten.  Good cat.  Seems to me I
knew another climber with very sharp claws who liked to climb
legs...I've mercifully forgotton who that was.

Myles was a running fuzzyball of frize...under the blankets and up and
down my leg and then he'd sit there and laugh at me!  He still has a
sense of humor...well, he shares the same sense of humor with Patrick.
I swear those two are the same mental age...I expect to see the two of
them sitting on the deck drinking beer in a few years.

How much damage can he do to the screen anyway...let him climb!

-jc