BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
maybe this could fall apart after the checks clear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:20:07 -0500

HOLY SHIT STEVE! WHAT DID YOU DO???? YOU HIT THE HOME RUN BUDDY! THIS
MESSAGE ATTACHED TO AN EMAIL, THAT MEANS YOU SENT PLAIN TEXT...THE ROBOT
DOESN'T ATTACH THAT TO HTML-FORMATTED EMAIL.

GIVE IT UP STEVE. TELL YOUR FELLOW FOLKS ON AOL WHAT YOU DID!!!!

GOSH I'M SO EXCITED.

Ok, now I'm calmed down.

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.   "The workman ought often to
Raleigh Historic           be thinking, and the thinker
Districts Commission       often to be working."
[log in to unmask]                       -- John Ruskin
919/890-3678