BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Molly Van Meter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:04:51 -0500
Thank you all - I am finally getting to my email after the holidays, the
award day, and eight days in Paris prior to that. Whirlwind...
We thought that one of our US crew sent over for the award was heard
calling the prince "dude", but it turned out to be a rumor. Maybe next
time...
Cheers, Molly

Director of Restoration
Hayles & Howe, Inc.             Hayles & Howe, LTD
3500 Parkdale Avenue            25 Picton Street
Baltimore, Maryland             Montpelier, Bristol
21211  USA                              BS6 5PZ  UK
410 462 0986                    +44 924 6673
410 462 2879 Fax                        +44 924 3928 Fax
www.haylesandhowe.com/
Maryland Col*League, League of Historic American Theatres
www.lhat.org/
Chair, Plastering & Decorative Finishes Committee, Preservation Trades
Network
www/ptn.org/