BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 21:32:00 -0100
I have a B-in-law who when I 1st met him was a ballistics physicist at
the Aberdeen Proving Grounds. It runs in that thread of the family as
his mother and one daughter are in, were in, a similar business. He
later went on to space junk. I never did ask him much as to what he did
there with cannons... though I am curious what shooting projectiles
means in the last 30 years of the 20th century. I would say that as much
as effort went into the science of building a fort their would be as
much curious energy and science put to holing one.

][<en