BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
This conversation may be monitored for quality control.
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:26:16 -0100
Ralph,

Onto something or not I like the old houses and my concern is that folks
would find themselves at the wrong end of losing what they value most
when they assume to give it over to the care of a system that does not
tend to reinforce similar values. If it is not good then at least I
would like as best as possible to see it for what it is and we then try
to learn how to deal with it from there.

][<en