BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:15:50 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/99 9:39:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Bravo, Ralph. The historically persecuted must stand together.

 Mike E. >>

As Bartles & Jaymes used to say, "Thank you for your support."   Your czar,
even though deposed and in the depths of the dustbin of history, is grateful
for your kind words in this hour of need.

Is it possible the Chinese Progressive Organ Harvesters Association hasn't
seen "Frankenstein" and doesn't know about the problems that can arise from
using, shall we say, gray market replacement parts; or that they have seen it
and do know, which is why they're sending their criminal livers to the West
to get us back for the recent unpleasantness where we bombed the spies they
had living under journalistic cover?

Say what?

Ralph