BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 11:22:38 -0500
I did make the original deadline for the abstracts, albeit just barely.
I should follow up with more convincing support from our entire team in
Nashville, all of whom would be excited to come, and disappointed if the
abstract is not selected.

Bryan, are you still interested in the idea of an Earley panel?  I
wondered if anyone else submitted anything similar to our topic of
working with restoration of an Earley concrete landmark building.

The Parthenon's East Pediment should be done by May 2000, with plans
underway for continuation of the work around the remaining facades.
Still lots of questions, and a lot to explain to the preservation
community.  I'll take on any and all challenges to the methods as
executed, but I don't have all of the answers yet, so be gentle...

I am not even ready for this year's conference in Banff, and that is
only 2 weeks away!  It was hard to skip ahead to write an abstract for
next year, when I don't have my presentation together for this year.
Oh, well....

Peace,

Ilene