BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The weather listserv for hotheads....
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:40:45 -0400
Message text written by Jabba the Hutt<
>> Noooooo not a Sears Sucker Suit.

>Nooooo, a Sears sucker shirt.  I used to have an ice cream man suit, but
even though it was only 30 years ago, I don't think it'll fit anymore.<

One of my ex-publishers (at Professional Pilot Magazine) used to like to
tell of Mr Cox who wore a Seersucker suit, and Mr Sears, who wore a... you
get the idea.

You're not alone, Jabba. About the only clothes from 30 years ago that
would still fit me are hats.

Sign me, not too fat if I can still fit in the Morgan