BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The weather listserv for hotheads....
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:33:10 -0400
In a message dated Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:43:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> .   My question is, before appering on the show did they tell the HC that the title of the segment would be "Are Chore Wars Drying Up Your Sex Life?"  Was it really worth a 5am limo
> ride?

Mitch,

We knew that They were going to delve into this specific area.  Whether it was worth the ride is hard to say, but it was not a bad change [you will NEVER hear me use those 4 words together again] to drag my ass out of bed at the Old Time again--I got up at 4:40 AM for 12 years until very recently, so I could be at work in NY at 7:00 AM , so I could leave at 4 and feed babies.

The 5 AM limo ride was nicer than the 5:50 bus ride, and cheaper (to me, at least); Mrs Ralph took the limo home, and I waddled over to work.  One could live with being driven to work as a way of life, and in fact the bank presidents and bigshot Wall Streeters in our town somehow manage to put up with it.  Not necessarily at 5 AM, but then again Charles Gibson of GMA used to live near us, and he musta gotten up and been driven in then, if not earlier.

Ralph