BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:05:39 EST
In a message dated 1/27/98 10:33:50 AM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> If there is no other way around this, I could go back through all the
>  messages that appeared in HTML (mostly from Ken, one from MDK), download
>  them, take the HTML tags out, re-upload them, and repost them to them to
>  the list.  It would be tedious but doable.  It would probably take me half
>  an hour to 45 minutes or so.
>
>  The soonest I could probably get to it is tonight after 10pm or so when I
>  get back from teaching.  I'd want Ken's and MDK's blessing for this, so as
>  not to duplicate what they might be doing.  Let me know.

Gosh, I wish I knew how one of my messages came through in HTML!  I think I do
the same thing everytime -- I don't even know where the HTML button is!  I
have sent Leland a message from my net email address, to see if that might
help tie the problem to the AOL system (oh, no! not again!) or perhaps to L's
receiving server (is that the correct term?).

Anyway, Larry, I hate to see you do all that reconfiguring.  If L gets the
thing from my net address, I can at least send out PL things.  Maybe it is
just BP that is giving him the trouble.

Thanks

MDK