BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 10:59:54 -0100
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> I hate to mention his name, but this reminds me of G********n
> K*****r's skit about a new drug for men, to help them get in touch
> with their feelings and be more human and, yes, well, even, cry.. the
> drug is ...    "Niagara."

It occured to me yesterday watching one more commercial on ED that
eventually us boomers will have a drug for AD (alzheimers dysfunction).
If you cannot remember where home is, if you would like to sleep in your
own bed, if you are not sure what street you or on and wonder why that
guy says that he is your son, then take REMINDER! Warning... may cause
loose whatever or sagging whatsthis.... like we are gonna actually notice.

][<en