BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia vs. Julie!! Rosie is gay! Travertine falling! When will it stop??" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:29:31 -0500
I stand duly corrected, Sir Ralph.  We should offer both DVD and VHS, for
those poor souls who have not yet succumbed to purchasing a DVD player, nor
a PC with a DVD drive.

I was bless with Pamalamadingdong by an ex-boss named Doug, whom I promptly
knick named "The Great Dooglymoogly".  I attribute his weirdness to spending
too much time getting his MBA at RIT's Simon School and then spending many
years working for Arthur Andersen.  BPers, however, are free to address me
as they damn well please.

Weren't Luddites outlawed back in the 70's?