BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NC I'm a tourist. Dan
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:28:42 -0500
C'mon Ralph.  Fluffy has nothing to gain by an association with
Hoffa...or New Jersey.

We  made an appeal to the appropriate spirits to keep the raccoons from
desecrating his grave and mad the sacrifice of pumpkin and sunflower.
We've got spirits in the wood out this way, unrelated to the notorious.

-jc