BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2012 12:08:05 +1100
Thanks Michael

I don't know Laura, but I certainly had WJE on my list - I've worked with various people out of their Northbrook HQ over the past 20 years, and always been impressed with their technical expertise and depth of resources - I used to know Ross Martinek who was their petrographer in the 1990s.

Regards

David West

Executive Director

internationalconservationservices