BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 04:35:01 -0500
Steve,

I read your letter yesterday. I am trying to imagine the scene. Did they
disinter the bodies and relocate them or simply run the bulldozer through?

We were involved with a project on the west side of the Catskills where
the building foundation wall is about to implode into the basement and
is 2' from a cemetery. Archaeologists brought in to sift through the 2'
space of dirt to make sure there is no impact on the cemetery. The idea
is to remove and rebuild the wall from the interior. Though in this case
the cost of doing the project, for a non-profit theater company that
does not charge for it's performances, far exceeds their ability to
raise funding.

][<