BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:42:48 -0400
Hey!  How come you didn't send any up to my pheasant neck of the woods?
Geez, always the last one getting the scraps at the dinner table!  Just for
that, I'll have you know that I made some of mom's lasagne (double yummy
the next day!), and you didn't get any!  Nana nana booboo.

- Pam

Made a great pheasant soup on Sunday w/ turnips, carrots, wild rice,
portobello mushrooms & asparagus. Yummy.

][<en