BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: Telepathic chickens leave no traces
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:29:17 -0500

It won't be easy. We need to think big. The industry(ies) will build its
own websites to counter any guerrilla sorties or forays...here's just
one sample:

http://www.aboutbluevinyl.org/

> Folks are
> "just about
> fed up to here" with the building industry scams and some are
> starting
> to recognize that traditional methods and values still make sense. I
> think others like Walter Jowers, Judy Anderson in Vermont, the North
> American Indagators, Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings, and the
> Preservationeers here at BP would jump into the frey.

Do you mean Judy Hayward, or is there a Judy Anderson I haven't had the
pleasure of meeting yet?

Anything we can do, I'm up for helping with. I've given my speech to
district homeowners about why single glaze original windows with storms
is better than thermopane replacement windows so many times I'm blue in
the face...and yes Regis, that's my vinyl answer.

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.      "The thing that destroyed
Raleigh Historic               Babylon and Nineveh was
Districts Commission        too much Waldorf Astoria."
[log in to unmask]                    -- Elbert Hubbard,
919/516-2632                 The Philistine, Feb. 1909

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”