BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:48:18 -0400
David --

Save the dime. I'll accept your apology -- though I think it is probably not
needed -- on behalf of the entire Conference Committee. There are always a
few straglers with great papers for any deadline. And, with the
International Dateline between here and there it's a wonder anyone can tell
what day it is.

Don't dally, however, or there may be some suspicion about your ability to
make it to the conference on time ;)

Derek.